9 High Impact Renewable Energy Power Projects taken up

2022-07-07 17:08:55 Marine News

Power Ministry has undertaken Nine High Impact Renewable Energy Power Projects including Ten Interstate Transmission Lines spanning over Six renewable energy rich states of Gujarat, Rajasthan,Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu, according to an official release.


The requisite details of the projects have been mapped in the Gati Shakti  NMP portal by creating a separate layer of Inter-state transmission lines incorporating basic date like line route, tower location, location of the substation.

The entire “existing” Inter State Transmission System ( ISTS) lines have been mapped on the portal spanning across length and breadth of the country in line with the goal of Gati Shakti. Also, 90 per cent “under construction” Inter-state transmission lines have also been integrated in the portal and remaining 10 per cent of the lines are to be integrated after finalization of route survey by respective Transmission Service Providers.

GatiShakti NMP portal shall play critical role in Planning, Tendering, Implementation and Approval stages in the development of power transmission projects. 

At planning stage, user shall identify the tentative line length of the planned transmission line and location of the substation(s). Under tendering/bidding stage, the survey agency will utilize the portal for identifying the best techno-economical route. During Implementation stage, based on actual conditions, finalization of the transmission line route and location of substation shall be done. Lastly, approval stage is envisaged for single window clearance


Gati Shakti NMP portal will ultimately aid in solving problems of development of infrastructures in the country by building secure, sustainable, scalable and collaborative approach towards infrastructure planning for seamless connectivity to economic zones. 

Other Marine News

Advertisement